May 26th, 2023
On Saturday, June 3rd, Bluevale will be opening its doors to welcome back alumni and former staff as we celebrate Bluevale’s 50th Reunion. To help with the final preparations in readying the school we will be running a modified blended learning day schedule on Friday, June 2, 2023.
- June 2nd remains an instructional day with a modified schedule
- Morning – students will attend all of their classes (shortened periods)
- Afternoon – students will be provided with asynchronous learning by logging into class Virtual Learning Environments (Google Classroom or Brightspace) and complete the work provided by their teachers for all their courses.
- Attendance will be taken for all classes.
- A supervised study space (the cafeteria) will be available in the afternoon for those students who need to wait for transportation to take them home at the end of the day. This will be the only space that students will be allowed to remain in as the rest of the school is getting set up for the 50th Reunion.
- ACE students will attend school with regular programming for the full day.
- Transportation will run at regular times.
HERE you will find the Schedule for June 2nd.