Bluevale Collegiate Institute is a community of students, teachers, support staff and parents working together in pursuit of growth, awareness and responsibility. It is the aim of the Bluevale community to encourage, guide and assist all of its members in:
- their commitment to academic and extra-curricular activities;
- the development of a pleasant learning atmosphere;
- the making of responsible decisions and in the acceptance of the consequences of such decisions;
- the development of intellectual, physical, creative, emotional, social and moral needs;
- their pursuit of excellence and the realization of their full potential;
- the development of respect for themselves and others;
- the acquisition of the knowledge, skills and attitudes to become well-adjusted and productive citizens;
- the development of a feeling of self-worth.
The school motto, “Non Quis, Sed Quid,” means it’s not who you are, but what you are: it defines Bluevale’s role in developing well-rounded life-long learners.
For more information visit our school profile.
REGULAR SCHOOL DAY TIMETABLE:
A – 8:15 to 9:30
B – 9:35 to 10:50
Lunch – 10:50 to 11:50
C – 11:50 to 1:05
D – 1:10 to 2:25
NOTE – Tuesdays are FLIP DAYS (C & D switch)